Thursday, February 18, 2010

Quick and Healthy Snacks


The person's everyday life is often always on the go. Everyday after school I go to tutor for at least an hour, workout at the gym, practice golf, and run around town in between. I am almost always in a rush and after a long day of school I am hungry. Its hard to find quick, but healthy snacks. Rushing from place to place often leads people to eating at fast-food restaurants where the foods are saturated in grease and chemicals. Here are a few healthy snacks for on the go:
- Smoothies
- Fresh Fruit salad
- Hot cereal
- Stewed Fruit
- Frozen Berries

1 comment:

  1. Some days, I don't get home until about nine or nine-thirty at night since I left in the morning for school, and it’s really hard for me to find snacks that can help me stay healthy. These snacks you mentioned sound delicious and are healthy too, I'm trying them and see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete