Thursday, April 29, 2010

Healthy Living


Living a healthier life is a lot easier than many people make it out to be. It can be a lot easier then you may think. Keeping your body hydrated is one of the easiest steps to a healthier lifestyle. Many people do not drink as much water as they should everyday. You are suppose to drink 9 cups of fluids (women), 13 cups (men) each day. Surprisingly not only water. Water is obviously the best, but other drinks like juices, milk, sports drinks, and sodas will do. Getting a sufficient amount of sleep will also help your body. Many people do not get a good enough amount of sleep and you can not catch up on sleep, affecting peoples everyday lives. For more tips on how to make your lifestyle healthier click here.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I thought that I drank enough water, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I usually get around 8 or 9 cups of water a day, plus other juices, etc. Now that I know that I need 13 cups, I'll certainly try to get more water daily. I know just how important water is to the body, and I certainly want to be completely hydrated.

    ReplyDelete