Thursday, March 4, 2010

Frozen Yogurt




Frozen yogurt has been around since 1970. Recently yogurt places have been popping up everywhere, as a contemporary, healthier alternative to ice cream. Lutz, PinkBerry, Yogurt World, Menchies, Red Mango, FroYo, and many other stores are opening selling an all natural, lactose free yogurt with toppings such as fresh fruit and cereal. You either like it or hate it. I am not a big fan of it, but will eat it once in a while. My favorite flavor at Lutz is Green Tea and Pomegranate. Menchies is more of frozen yogurt ice cream, less healthy, so obviously tastes better. My favorite flavor there would have to be Cookies n' Cream.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! I am a huge fan of frozen yogurt because it is a healthier alternative to ice cream. I am sort of a health freak because I dance and like to keep in shape. I enjoy going to Lutz because they have the perfect amount of flavors and toppings to add to your frozen yogurt. My favorite is the Banana flavored one with strawberries and granola. Frozen yogurt may be eaten as breakfast or dessert...that's another thing I love about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frozen yogurt its so amazing!
    This is really cool that they have created so many good flavors that people actually prefer it over ice cream. I can't get over the calorie count for a cup from menchies. These places are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore frozen yogurt and I would have loved to see more written on it, like it's nutritional values and such. This was enjoyable to read but it wasn't beefy with information. I have to admit that this is one of your worse(Note: worse, not worst) articles simply because of the lack of information. :[

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would prefer frozen yogurt over ice cream anyday. Menchies is one of my favorite places to have this frozen yogurt, and I love being able to put on all the toppings I want of whatever I chose. I have to agree with your favorite from Menchies, my favorite is also Cookies n' Cream.

    ReplyDelete